- 14 februari
- 09.00 - 17.00
Focus areas to be discussed during the conference will be:
- How can you use PAP-S in various cultural contexts with various pre-conditions?
- How can you adopt tools for disease prevention and treatment to function in new settings?
- How can you work with stakeholders to increase the awareness for physical activity on prescription as a tool in health care.
The conference language will be in English.
The conference is free of charge.
After the conference you will be able to:
- Outline of the results and experiences from the EUPAP project
- Implementing PAP-S in different context and with different pre-conditions
- How to communicate and disseminate implementation of a best practice project
- Demonstrate the process of developing and adopting tools for implementation of a best practice project.
- Apply new knowledge of physical activity as a tool for disease prevention and treatment.
- Apply how to upscale a local project to an national level
Annmarie Wesley, email@example.com
Registration is open until February 11 via the form on this page.
We reserve the right to limit the number of participants due to technical limitations.