- 28 oktober - 30 oktober
- University of Gothenburg
- Gothenburg, Sweden
Time: The course will start at 09.00 a.m. 28 October and end at 12.00 p.m, 30 October.
This is a three-day course in the core components of the Swedish PAP model. The course will be followed by a one-day follow-up (please see further information below).
The course will provide basic knowledge and skills for prescribing physical activity according to the PAP-model and includes:
- Basic concept of the Swedish PAP-model
- Physical activity and health overview (with examples from common diagnoses)
- Risk assessment
- Person-centered care, behavioural change theories and interview technique overview and brief skill practice
- Clinical reasoning and individualization of the prescribed physical activity
- Practical exercises, physical activity intensity estimation etc.
- Implementation tools and planning for implementation in own context/country
- Study visit
The final programme will be sent in advance of the course, along with additional practical information.
The follow-up, after the three-day course, might consist of a webinar. Content and design of the follow-up will be planned in consultation with the course participants.
The course is designed for healthcare professionals who will work with physical activity prescription as a tool to prevent and treat disease, as well as for educators who will plan and arrange courses in their own countries and contexts.
The registration is only open for specially invited within the EUPAP-project.
On the first evening, a network event will be organized for the participants. Further information will come later.
The course and the network event is free of charge and includes lunch day 1 and day 2.
Each participant is expected to cover travel expenses (including local travel) and accommodation. Information about the local travel and a list with proposed accommodations will be available.
Please sign up using the form below, the closing date is 4 October.
Le Mat B & B (673 SEK/night)
Scandic Opalen (803 SEK/night)
Elite Park Avenue Hotel (890 SEK/night)
Hotell Onyxen (1388 SEK/night)