Keep your distance during the spring holidays
We currently have many holidays ahead of us. This year, we will not be celebrating them as normal. We need to think about protecting each other from the spread of infection and only socialise with a few people. Together, we can slow the spread of COVID-19 in Sweden.
- Celebrate with few people.
- Keep your distance from others in all contexts, both indoors and out.
- If you must travel, you should travel in a way that limits the risk of infection as much as possible. Do not travel if you have symptoms and avoid travelling by public transport where it is not possible to book a seat.
- Stay at home and get tested for COVID-19 even when you have only mild symptoms.
- Socialise with a small circle of people by only spending time with the people you live with or a few friends or loved ones outside your household.
- Wash your hands with soap and water regularly and for at least 20 seconds.
- Do not attend parties, funerals, baptisms or weddings. If you wish to celebrate a holiday, celebrate it only with your nearest and dearest.
- Get vaccinated as soon as you have the opportunity.