The Public Health Agency of Sweden
Updated 22 February 2021

Tests for travel certificates

Private providers who can issue travel certificates are listed on this page. The providers of the certificates have issued contact details and other information below on their own and are responsible for the information. The Public Health Agency have not approved the provider or the methods listed. Contact the providers directly if you have any questions. Please note that different countries require different certificates.

The Swedish Ministry for Foreign Affairs has put together advice and instructions on travelling to and from other countries.

Sweden’s embassies will give country-specific information about travel aimed at Swedish travellers.

Healthcare providers for travel certificates