Here you find our information about COVID-19.
- FAQ about COVID-19
- Vaccination against COVID-19
- Recommendations to reduce the spread of COVID-19
The Public Health Agency of Sweden’s regulations and general guidelines relating to everyone’s responsibility to prevent COVID-19 infections.
- Protect yourself and others from spread of infection
The best way to protect yourself and others from infection is to avoid close contact with people who are ill. General advice on avoiding infection is here.
- COVID-19 testing
The Public Health Agency of Sweden recommends that adults with symptoms of COVID-19 get tested to see if they have an ongoing infection.
- If you are planning to travel
- Recommendation for all travellers to get tested for COVID-19 after arriving in Sweden
- Certificate requirements for foreign nationals travelling to Sweden
Covid-19 information for tourists: Visiting Sweden during the Covid-19 pandemic (krisinformation.se)
- Statistics about COVID-19
- More about COVID-19
National Coronavirus telephone line in several languages
Call 08-123 680 00 for answers to questions about COVID-19.
The line is open on weekdays between 09:00 and 15:00. If you call the line outside of these hours, you can leave a message and be called back.
The telephone line is staffed by health communication officers who speak English, Arabic, Somali, Farsi, Dari, Tigrinya, Amharic, Russian, Bosnian, Croatian, Serbian, and Spanish.
The telephone line is available in several languages and is a collaboration between the Public Health Agency of Sweden and local regions.