Publicly available information on electronic cigarettes and refill containers
Certain information on electronic cigarettes and refill containers notified to us will be made publicly available. On this page you will find this information.
Notified electronic cigarettes and refill containers
Manufacturers and importers of electronic cigarettes and refill containers must notify their products to the Public Health Agency of Sweden. This is a requirement for the products to be provided on the Swedish market.
In the list you will find the electronic cigarettes and refill containers that have been notified to us. Information considered to be trade secrets will not be made publicly available.
About the list
- Only products that consumers can expect to find on the Swedish market are presented in the list. This means products that were notified at least six months ago, whose submitted launch date has passed and submitted withdrawal date has not passed.
- The list only contains information about products that have been paid for. To sell electronic cigarettes and refill containers, manufacturers and importers must notify their products and pay a mandatory fee to us. If the fee is not paid, the product notification will be rejected and the product is not allowed to be provided on the Swedish market. Information about the product will not be visible in the list of notified electronic cigarettes and refill containers.
- The list is updated once a month. This may cause some delay before newly launched products are visible in the list, and before products that for various reasons no longer should be available on the Swedish market are removed.
- The ingredients list is not a complete declaration of all of the ingredients in the products. Ingredients that are only found in very small amounts are considered to be trade secrets and are not public.
- The list only contains information about notified products and does not mean that we have verified that the products meet all legal requirements.
In the file below you can find a concise version of the list.
The provisions on which this information is based
You have an obligation to know what the law requires. The information on this website is only intended to serve as an aid to you and does not replace what is stated in the law. There may also be other laws, or regulations from other authorities, that you need to be aware of. The Agency cannot guarantee that the information on this website is always up to date.